Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A New Piece in the New York Times

In the "Drafts" column on the Times site today, I embarrass myself writing about embarrassing and risky writing:



  1. Just read, with great appreciation, your NYT blog post on the hazards of writing. Thanks for ushering me on to another day of slogging at the keyboard: We're all in this together, and nobody's getting out unscathed.

  2. My brother just emailed me your article from NY (I live in Australia) and it hit home big time. I'm a writer and may never be truly honest in my work until my folks are gone. Sad but true, and yet I keep trying! Thanks for your candour.

  3. Enjoyed your Times piece very much. Reviewed Mystery Girl on my website today (http://www.vweisfeld.com) and included a link to your blog post. Thanks for writing both. Love your energy.